Everyone enjoys a good true-false test right? Since I have nothing interesting or creative to post today I thought I’d cop out and post a little gratuitous self-disclosure, but with a twist. I’m going to post 10 statements myself. Only 5 will be true. If anyone guesses all 5 correctly I’ll fess up to them.
1. I have never learned to drive a stick shift.
2. I have two different color eyes, one brown, one blue.
3. I have never intentionally eaten anything with mustard on it.
4. I have always lived in New York State.
5. I have never juggled more than three objects.
6. I have been involved in a real seance.
7. I have never been threatened with a gun.
8. I have had my life saved once.
9. I have never been in an airplane.
10. I was adopted.