Get ready to laugh. To celebrate my blogs 12th birthday I’m listing the top ten posts, by number of views, from the last 12 years. If you’re new to #ThePhilFactor you’ve got some catching up to do. The titles are all live links, so feel free to click away!
10. Zombie Love Boat: This is an underrated favorite of mine.
9. Me and Billie Joe Armstrong: Considering that this one is from two weeks ago, it’s amazing that it’s got enough view to crack the top ten.
6. The Rolling Stones Are Liars: My Class Reunion: This one is more nostalgia than humor.
5. The Ten Most Painful Things That Have Ever Happened To Me: Apparently people like to learn about pain. Lots of random Google searches regularly bring readers for this one.4. Three Things… I’m still puzzled about why this gets a steady stream of views. 3. Real Sexting Conversations to Read In Hindi: Hindi speaking people really like to use their cell phones.
2. Meet The Author: Christopher Moore (yes, that Christopher Moore) The man has a very loyal following. You should read his books.
1. Twitter People vs. Facebook People: This one surprised me. I knew it was funny when I wrote it, so I shared it to Reddit and it went a little viral, getting 17,000 views in one day and standing atop the Reddit humor category for over 24 hours. That was fun. I haven’t had anything close to that since.
Have a great Tuesday! ~Phil