I was tagged by Jmai and I promised I’d do it, so here it is. 6 weird things about me. Thanks for tagging me Jmai. It’s nice to be thought of.
1. I have never eaten a pickle and unless I’m offered an exorbitant amout of money I never will. I would be a great contestant on Survivor or Fear Factor as long as they didn’t find out about my pickle problem. I’d eat goat intestines long before I’d consider a pickle. I also feel the same way about mustard.
2. Within the next week I will write a post about my left thumb.
3. I once spent several hours handcuffed to a penguin.
4. The older I get the less I think I know.
5. I can still do a perfect cartwheel and if no one is looking I ocasionally do one in the hallway at work.
6. I pride myself on the fact that as far as I know, I’ve still never heard a Hootie and the Blowfish song.