2. Does a York Peppermint Patty or a Junior Mint qualify as a breath mint?
3. Why do women curl their eyelashes? Not once have I ever looked at a woman and thought, “She’d be really pretty if her eyelashes weren’t so straight.” Ladies, believe me, you can give up eyelash curling and no one will ever notice. Throw away those stupid little tools. Like shaving your legs, I’m betting a man working for a cosmetics company came up with that stupid idea.
4. What should I do with my hair and my face? I look pretty much like my picture there, but I think the haircut and goatee are getting a bit old. Any suggestions?
5. On some of your blogs some of you ladies wonder why you’re still single. If you acted as happy to see us as our dogs do you’d be married in a New York minute. We love all that jumping up and down, panting and licking our faces.
6. Just this morning I noticed that my hair conditioner has “sea algae extract” as an ingredient. How do they know that sea algae is good for your hair? I’ve never seen a hairy fish. They’re all bald. Maybe it’s because of the sea algae!