This is a tag. It is only a tag. If this had been a real self-disclosure you’d have been notified where in your area to tune to for emergency information. I’ve been tagged by Michelle to reveal “weird” things about myself. I can’t say that I have anything seriously weird about me, but I have a few minor quirks. Here they are:
1. When an ATM machine asks me if I’d like a receipt for my transaction I always push “no” in the hope that if it doesn’t print out a receipt, the machine may forget to deduct the money from my account.
2. I was a blue baby. Not blue as in depressed. I was the color blue.
3. I have a scar shaped like a wishbone. This will come in handy if any of you has to identify my body at the morgue.
4. I was born with only one wisdom tooth in my entire head. This fact won’t help you to identify me at the morgue because I had it removed.
5. I have never eaten a pickle in my life.