A big sarcastic Woo Hoo for being tagged. If you’ve read my blog for any length of time you know that I avoid tags like I’d avoid a George Bush family reunion. Question Girl returned from being dead to the world for two weeks and the first thing she does is tag me. This time I decided that it was time you got a chance to see the serious, thoughful side of Phil. The side that likes to refer to himself in the third person. I believe that on some subjects my opinions are worth sharing with the world, so without further ado…
1) Are you happy/satisfied with your blog’s content and look? I’m bored with everything about my template except that little picture in the top left.
2) Does your family know about your blog? The only family I acknowledge is my blog family.
3) Do you feel embarrassed to let your friends know about your blog? I’m not embarrased about my blog, but my friends are. Also, because people I know in real life read my blog I do avoid writing some things I might otherwise.
4) Did blogging cause positive changes in your thoughts? Ok, I’ll give a serious answer to this one. Yes, I learned that I can write.
5) Do you only open the blogs of those who comment on your blog or do you love to go and discover more by yourself? I read the blogs of those who comment on mine and if I read a funny comment on someone elses blog I’ll go to read that persons blog as well. I will also read any blog that contains information about how to start my own cult.
6) What does a visitor counter mean to you? Do you like having one on your blog? I have a visitor counter, but I could give a rats ass what it says. I almost never see it because it’s way down at the bottom of the page.
7) Did you try to imagine your fellow bloggers and give them real pictures? Absolutely, and in my imagination they’re usually naked because that’s how I am when I’m blogging.
8) Admit it. Do you think there is any real benefit in blogging? Absolutely. I’m sure that somehow Blogger is making a fortune off of this. I don’t know why they haven’t sent me a check yet though.
9) Does criticism annoy you or do you feel it’s a normal thing? I’ll let you know as soon as someone criticizes me. Well, as soon as I hunt them down and make their life miserable until they take it back. Right after that I’ll tell you how I feel about criticism.
10) Were you shocked by the arrest of some bloggers? I was not shocked at all. In fact it was I who turned them in. I was just trying to cut out some of my competition. I also fully expect to be arrested for my blog some day. How long can I make jokes about the F.B.I. without someone losing their sense of humor?
11) What do you think will happen to your blog after you die? Die? Me?!!? What the hell are you talking about?
I have eliminated a couple questions because I found them boring and because this was getting quite long. I am not going to tag anyone because that is the equivalent of passing on a chain letter, but if you wanted to do this tag go ahead and knock yourself out.