10. Going about your normal day you have a random thought that is followed, without pause, by the thought, “I’ll have to put that on my blog.”
9. Your hear a joke or see a movie and you think to yourself, “I’ll bet IdahoBlogWoman274 would think that was funny.”
8. You’ve logged onto your blog from work.
7. You actually think that your thoughts, life, or ideas are so interesting that you’ve got more than one blog.
6. You’ve considered upgrading, or actually have upgraded, your computer so that you can improve your blog.
5. The word “blog” is now part of your vocabulary.
4. As I am right now, you write a draft of a blog item and save it so you can improve or add to it before posting it to your blog.
3. When you go on a family vacation you take your laptop with you and berate every helpless desk clerk unfortunate enough to work for a motel with a bad internet connection.
2. As part of your ongoing rant about cell phone people you are considering putting your cell phone number on your blog just to see how many people will call.
1. You think that you’re so important that you include you’re own name in the title of your blog as if that will cause people to think to themselves, “Oh, a blog by Phil! I’d better go read that.”
I’m guilty of many, but not all of these, and I know some of you are guilty of others in this list. Feel free to add some of you’re own in the comments. I’d love to hear them.