1. So a priest, a rabbi, Phil, and the Prophet Mohammed walk into a bar. The bartender says…
2. Women all over the United States are accusing their husbands and boyfriends of being homophobic because we won’t go see Brokeback Mountain with you. Talk about a double standard! When was the last time any of you would watch a lesbian movie with us?
3. The Biathalon is not an Olympic event. Skiing for a while and then shooting things sounds like terrorist training for Nordic countries.
4. With the success of Brokeback Mountain and shows like “Will and Grace”, gay characters are becoming so popular that even children’s movies are getting in on the action. There’s now a new kid’s movie called Bi-Curious George.
5. Two months ago I had no idea what a Blackberry device was, and now I feel like I can’t live without one.