I could never be a good interior decorator, nor could I pick out bridesmaids dresses. As a man I’m only capable of recognizing about 4 colors. Women on the other hand recognize a whole spectrum of colors that men can’t even see. It’s like women are on hallucinogenic drugs all the time. Maybe Google glass could help me see these colors.
10. Eggshell- man word: white
9. Ecru: Isn’t this the other bird that kind of looks like an ostrich?
8. Auburn: It’s a place in Alabama and why say auburn when you can say reddish brown?
7. Sea foam: Sounds like frothy water to me
6. Teal: Very popular and well known, but it’s basically the snobby name for bluish green or greenish blue
5. Chartreuse: That’s just too many letters for something as simple as a color.
4. Cobalt: it’s a bad Chevy car and too many letters just to say “blue”
3. Lavender: Isn’t this just a laundry detergent scent?
2. Puce: Sounds like a great word for vomit. “Oh my God! Did you see that some puced all over the bathroom? I’m not cleaning up that puce. I did it last time.”
1. Fuchsia: Might be a shade of pink or a celebrity baby name.
Have a great Tuesday everyone! If you can think of some more good female colors and jokes feel free to add them in the comments. ~Phil