These are some of my favorite “just regular people” tweeters. I don’t follow anyone for news, information or topics. I look for laughs. These are all good. Do not hold me responsible for anything you read from them.
10. @causticbob: “Say hello to my little friend.” Great movie quote. Terrible bedroom talk.
9. @RidiculousSheri: The Brontesaurus was the most literary of all the dinosaurs
8. @Leemanish: Sick of having to go to two different huts to buy pizza and sunglasses
7. @Eightinchgoat: I have Paula Deen cookware and sheets from Martha Stewart, so I guess you COULD say I have a thing for “bad girls”
6. @lakeanagirl: Never under any circumstances take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.
5. @Notreallyno: If you ever feel lazy, just remember that the ancient Greeks thought gods lived up on a mountain and never went up there to check it out.
4. @metafroth: If I could time travel I’d go to my funeral and take down the names of people who are taking it a little too well.
3. @UncleDuke1969: This tweet has not been evaluated by the FDA. This tweet is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
2. @Book_Krazy: “You know what this needs? More gluten.” ~ Normal people
1. @ThePhilFactor: Yeah, I had to include me. I can’t promise to be as funny as all the others on this list but I have my moments like when I said, “PSA: I just discovered that a Pringles container fits perfectly in a car cup holder. You’re welcome.”
Have a great Tuesday everyone! ~Phil