I want to thank Danielle of PinkStarburstAnxiety for nominating me for The Mystery Blogger Award. She’s a great blogger. Go give her a follow.
So What Is The Mystery Blogger Award? Darned if I know, but I read this somewhere: “The Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with original posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging and they do it with so much love and passion.”–Okoto Enigma
- Thank whoever nominated you and include link to their blog.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Nominate 10-20 bloggers you feel deserve the award.
- Answer the questions from the person who nominated you.
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice with one weird or funny one.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
Three Things About Myself That You May Not Know:
1. I like tattoos on both me and other people. It’s an art form and manner of personal expression. I’m not all tatted up, but I have more than most people think. I keep them hidden.
2. Although I am an avid music fan, I have very little musical talent. And yet I have one son with “perfect pitch” (not the movie) and another that may be able to play every instrument ever invented.
3. Using the Six Degrees of Separation Theory, I may be the only person on Earth who can connect Carol Brady (actress Florence Henderson, Mom on The Brady Bunch) and former Cuban dictators Raul and Fidel Castro with me in the middle. Maybe I should have lead with that one. It may be my most unique oddity. If you want to know the story behind that, read THIS
As for the ten people I’d to nominate to answer the same questions, I choose:
Hayley from Just Another Blog From a Woman
John from Fiction Favorites
Holly from House Of Heart
Meg from Meg Sorick, Author
Denzil from The Book Owl
Orla from Fancy Paper Blog
James from The Next Iteration
Snuffy (Sam) from Must Hike Must Eat
Craig of Entertaining Stories
I rarely participate in these things and used to loathe them, but I my my heart is growing ten sizes, like the Grinch, as I get older. Anyway, thank you to Danielle, and if you choose to participate, I hope you have fun. Even if I didn’t nominate you, feel free to do it and have fun! Have a great Wednesday! ~Phil