Yes, I know you think that I’m just some goofy blogger who writes quirky things now and then. One of the quirky things I write every year is my psychic predictions for the following year. Why do I do that? It’s simple. I’m psychic. I can see the future. Some of my predictions are as serious as a heart attack and others are only for entertainment. You can decide which is which.
Last year, contrary to many well-known psychics, I predicted that life on Earth would not end. I also accurately predicted the death of Prince Phillip. Lastly, I predicted that the Tiger King, Joe Exotic, would despite his jail sentence, return to television and he did. If you google “The Phil Factor psychic predictions” you can find all the previous years predictions going back more than a decade. Anywho, enough about me, let’s get on to my predictions! You’ll want to hear the first one!
1. Covid is almost done: If Chuck Norris can beat Covid, why can’t we? Here’s my prediction: By July 1st of 2022, Covid will still exist, but it won’t be a crisis anymore. Countries will start to open up borders. Far fewer people will be hospitalized. Airlines however will continue to enforce mask wearing on flights through the end of 2022.
2. The Royal Family, Avril Lavigne, and Phil: The royals are always interesting. As much as we think Queen Elizabeth will live forever, I see that she will have a health issue in the second half of the year that is concerning. I also see some rough waters for Harry and Meghan. Their marital bliss will take a dive when rumors arise about Harry’s newfound “friendship” with Avril Lavigne who, contrary to conspiracy theories, is not dead and is not being impersonated by a look-alike imposter.
Oddly, many have said the same about me to explain my limited involvement in the blogging world from 2018-2021. That is actually true. Well, I’m not dating Avril Lavigne…yet, but I am the imposter and it took me three years of intensive study of The Phil Factor to plausibly approximate his writing style. Fortunately, I am also psychic. I met Phil at one of our psychic meetings. I knew he would be there. But I didn’t kill him.
3. It is NOT the end of the world: Many psychics, including Nostradamus, have predicted the end of the world in 2022. I suppose that one year they will be right, but 2022 is not that year. You heard it from me first. Go ahead and buy discount gifts and Christmas decorations for Christmas 2022! Make plans for 2022, it will be here all year.
4. The Metaverse is Coming To Get You! The term “metaverse” was first coined in the 1992 novel Snow Crash by Neal Stephenson. At the time, the idea of living, working and playing in a virtual world seemed to be science fiction. We won’t be living in a virtual world by the end of the year, but more of us will be transitioning parts of our life into metaverse related activities. If you think non–fungible tokens are weird, wrap your head around using bitcoin or ethereum to buy virtual real estate in the virtual metaverse! That will be a thing. I’ve got my eye on a little virtual beachfront property that’s only a click away! Don’t worry though, reading The Phil Factor will remain free in the metaverse, but the rights to my blog posts will be sold as non-fungible tokens. Contact me in the comments.
5. Kim Kardashian and Pete Davidson: Are they both crazy? Will they break up? Is this even real? No, it’s not. Kim and Pete are both crazy, but that’s a separate issue. They’re not really dating. They’re putting one over on everyone to set up a new movie starring both of them. And of course, we all know that Kim has always had eyes for me as you can clearly see by reading this Phil Factor from 2014. The implications of this picture are obvious:
That’s it folks. My psychic predictions for 2022. Some serious and some fanciful. Consider yourself warned. Have a great weekend and happy holidays! ~Phil