Let’s be honest, I might as well call this Few Words Wednesday because I’m never capable of being wordless. The High Roller opened in March 2014 and is the world’s highest observation wheel. The picture is by my brother who lives in Vegas. I hear that the Brits have built one just like it in London. I can’t believe they stole this great idea. Have a great Wednesday! ~Phil
Self-proclaimed grand poobah of leisure and author of humorous suspense novels The Sneaker Tree & White Picket Prisons, the humor essay book Fifty Shades of Phil and the long running blog The Phil Factor. thephilfactor.com
- @VictoriaRosePhD @mssakshinarula If the change does occur I would guess that it will only be a change in name and M… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- @FranchiseTagUK Marino 2 days ago
- @VivInterrupted Yes, most have 2 days ago
Follow Blog via EmailJoin 6,043 other subscribers
Stole an American idea for a wheel that goes round and goes nowhere?I think not, I hope were more choosy.
LOL, I know. I was just poking a little fun hoping to get a rise out of someone.
Oh ferris wheel does seem the greatest…
reason to go party in Vegas!!!
(I’ll be there in June…see you then?)
I responded in haste and fouled up my English, serves me right.
I live here in ‘Vegas, and I get to see how beautiful the High Roller is from a distance. It changes colors! I am easily entertained, hence the reason I like your blog as well. LOL The London Eye opened in 2000. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/London_Eye
Yes, I knew the London Eye opened several years ago. I was hoping to get a rise out of one of my English friends.
I love the London Eye. But yours is pink! You win!
It actually changes colors
Your brother took a great photo.
Durn. I’m not a fan of Vegas, other than
– the interior of the Bellagio (so gorgeous)
– Venice (next best thing to being there)
– the bathroom in Paris (pretty! worth drinking extra tea for an extra-long -!)
but now I’ll have to go back, just to see and ride this.