Yes, I’m a creature of habit. Because I posted a Throwback post on Tuesday I feel I have to do a Top Ten post for today because in my mind, someone out there, probably a crazy internet stalker, is actually following my blog schedule and their week is incomplete without my Top Ten list. Today’s list is inspired by my love of Chuck Norris jokes. and yesterday’s incident in which Justin literally made China mad. Someone please take that kid’s passport away.
The Top Ten Possibly True Justin Bieber Facts
10. When Justin Bieber’s mother was pregnant, he smoked in the womb.
9. Justin does not use spell check. If he happens to misspell a word his “posse” will tell the Oxford Dictionary to change the actual spelling of it.
8. Justin lost his virginity before his dad did.
7. Justin doesn’t read books. He stares them down until he gets the information he wants.
6. Justin doesn’t wear a watch. He decides what time it is.
5. Justin requested that in fine print on the last page of the Guinness Book of World Records that it should note that all the world records are held by Justin and those listed in the book are simply the closest anyone has gotten.
4. If Justin has five dollars and you have five dollars, Justin has more money than you.
3. If paper beats rock, rock beats scissors, and scissors beat paper, what beats all three? Justin’s posse.
2. Contrary to popular belief, the box jellyfish of northern Australia, is not the most venomous creature on Earth. Justin Bieber is.
1. Justin Bieber doesn’t have a blog, but his blog is still more popular than yours.
This was born of my hatred of Justin Bieber and my love of Chuck Norris jokes. I would also like to give credit to all the people across the internet who created many of the Chuck Norris jokes that I so blatantly borrowed in the name of #Bieber. As always, if you enjoy #ThePhilFactor feel free to share or reblog by the social media buttons below. Have a great Thursday! ~Phil
I really can’t imagine who the crazy stalker would be that is following your blog so intently, but I must say your Throwback Tuesday caused me to have issues the entire week and I actually had to schedule an extra therapy session because of it. I expect that not to happen again! P.S. This was a funny one!
Thanks Marissa! You may be a stalker but not a crazy one anyway. If your my stalker, then I guess I qualify to be yours. Yours is one of blogs I actually set my settings so I’d get an email when you post but so far it hasn’t worked.
Hmmm….that’s weird. Flattered jus the same. It’s the thought that counts.
She is so silly. Justina Bieber, i am not a belieber!