Since we all will eventually be zombies I wanted to take a moment to remind everyone that it’s not all bad. In fact there are quite a few perks to being undead.
10. Zombies never pay insurance premiums: No health, no dental, no auto or home. Who isn’t frustrated by all the money you spend on insurance that you never get back? Zombies, that’s who!
9. Cardio! With all that constant, aimless wandering around zombies are in great shape.
8. Your wardrobe never goes out of style! Just wear the same outfit forever, kind of like our parents.
7. No tan lines! That’s hot, right?
6. Dating is easy: Zombie chicks don’t care if you have six pack abs. In fact, they don’t care if you have abs at all!
5. Zombies don’t worry about pageviews: I’ve never once seen a zombie blogger check his phone 10x during the day to see how many people read his blog. Zombies don’t give a crap if you read their blog. They’re cool like that.
4. When You’re Dead, Weight Loss is Easy! Got a few extra pounds? Just offer it to your friend as an appetizer. How many points is an arm worth Weight Watchers?
3. All the unprotected sex you want! Do I need to elaborate on this one?
2. No technology worries: Zombies never worry about a wi-fi signal or their phone battery.
1. The night life is phenomenal! Every night, all night raves. And now that Michael Jackson is dead he can dance with the zombies forever! What? Too soon?
Feel free to share by the Facebook, Twitter or reblog buttons below. Have a great Tuesday everyone! ~Phil
If I may add: enjoy the exciting freedom to go around like a headless chicken, without the risk of getting reprimanded.
Great one Phil, who wouldn’t want to be a zombie after thinking about that 😵
You wouldn’t want to? My list of perks wasn’t persuasive enough?
Oh no, it sounds enticing, but I pictured myself on the living side of the zombie apocalypse. I know, very optimistic of me
I imagine I’ll survive and thrive too.
Reblogged this on Words and other such dilemmas and commented:
Hilarious. Don’t forget to check out the cartoons.
Hey, tgotsis thanks for the reblog!
No problem, good to share the love
Not everybody does. Thank you so much!
And I thought I liked your Thursdays. Now I love Tuesdays. Where is your damn award? Hey, I’ll give you one: The Hammark Hall of Fame. I would create a logo, but the mega Man corporation would sue me.
How about the Zombie Award? You could create a smashing logo for that one.
Thanks Catherine! I’m glad you like Tuesdays too! I’ll take the Zombie Award. That’s a great idea.
That chart is hilarious. And so true. Twitter was invented for the red section of that chart. I’m good with #3 and #2 on your list as well.
Thanks Jen! So you’re on Twitter? Then I shall follow you. What’s your Twitter name?
I plan to be a very shallow zombie who cares about dating guys with tight abs and page views! Just because I’m dead doesn’t mean I have to have a higher sense of values!
That doesn’t surprise me at all!
I think even the zombies will eventually get bored……. when the novelty of the experience wears off 🙂
Pingback: Top Ten Tuesday! The Ten Funniest Top Ten Lists Ever | The Phil Factor