This post from last August was one of my most popular posts of the past year. Almost every day someone finds it through a Google search.
Hilariously, every frozen yogurt shop name sounds either hip hop or sexual or both. Without further adieu, here are the The Best 11 Frozen Yogurt Shop Names:
11. Mo Gelato– What else can I say? Mo money, mo gelato!
10. Froyo Life– I like frozen yogurt, but I’m not centering my life around it. This sounds like a cult.
9. Yogomonster– Didn’t Godzilla battle the Yogomonster in one of those old black and white movies where they do a terrible job of dubbing the English over the Japanese?
8. Spoon Me– I’d like to suggest a possible tag line: Yogurt so good you’ll want to cuddle after.
7. Yo Sweets– this is how I call my wife from the other room when I’m feelin’ all hip hop and whatnot.
6. Yo Mama!– Brilliant name but it probably results in a lot of fights. Wife: “Honey, why are you late? Where were you?” Husband: “Yo Mama!”
5. 16 Handles– It would be awesome if Molly Ringwald owned one of these franchises. Actually, Anthony Michael Hall’s acting career is going so well he’s probably working at one of these.
4. Flavaboom– Just a cool name. I imagine the yogurt lackey throwing a handful of sprinkles on my yogurt and yelling, “Here it is! I’m bringin’ the Flavaboom!” Obviously he times the boom to coincide with the sprinkles hitting my yogurt.
3. Yolicious– This sounds like a great compliment. “Damn girl you are looking yolicious!” This is in fact my pet name for my wife and I included it here so all our friends will now call her that.
2. Big Gay Ice Cream Shop– You’d think I picked this place for inclusion on the list because of the name. Nope, it’s because of a menu item. They have a sundae called “The Salty Pimp.” I’d go there just to order this.
1. Yolickity– This is either going to be my rap name or a hip-hop porn movie.
Lastly, I know that Robbie Van Winkle is all busy with his home rehab reality show, but how does that guy not own a frozen yogurt shop called Vanilla Ice?
As always, if you enjoyed #ThePhilFactor, or like frozen yogurt feel free to share by hitting the Facebook, Twitter, or re-blog button below. Have a great Thursday! ~Phil
Big Gay Ice Cream Shop??!? Count me in!
Sounds like a fun place right?
Let’s see…we have Let’s Yo (that’s promising), Yogurtland & Yogurtini…boring!! We used to have Red Mango but they soon melted into the sunset… And now, of course, I want frozen yogurt!!!
I do love frozen yogurt. I was hoping peoe would chip in with some of their frozen yogurt shop names.
It seems we are being taken over by these places, along with Pizza (only one missing is Pizza Hut) & Chinese food. You can’t turn a corner in my town without hitting one of these lol
Wow, you must eat a lot of frozen yogurt!
I haven’t been to all those places!
Yes, I kind of figured as much. Just trying to be amusing you know. Was this based on a Google search or are these places you see on a regular basis, or do you go around with a pen and pad recording vaguely inappropriate sounding yogurt places or…?
Some I’ve seen others I looked up after I got the idea to write about goofy yogurt shop names.
I see… the source of inspiration for a Phil Taylor blog…these are the kind of things that keep me up at night…
You are so good about responding to comments. I don’t know how you keep up. Does no one keep an eye on you at work?