There she is looking at me over my keyboard as I write this. She’s thinking too. I’m sure that dogs have little doggy thoughts in their little doggy language in their little doggy heads. Because, in addition to my writing superpower, I am also an animal psychic, here are the ten things my dog thinks most often.
10. If I had opposable thumbs I’d grab those car keys and head down to the dog park.
9. Where the hell does he go all day? He’s probably out with his friends. Why does he spend more time with his friends than he does me?
8. Do I smell like smoke? I hope he doesn’t notice.
7. The neighbors cat is an arsehole. He just prances around outdoors like he owns the place.
6. 26 across: what is a seven letter word for dog?
5. Brian on Family Guy is a terrible actor. I could do a way better job.
4. If he puts that biscuit on my nose one more time I’m going to bite him.
3. Oh my God! He’s in the driveway. Delete browsing history. C’mon shutdown already!
2. Butts smell great! Why doesn’t he ever smell me back?
1. The Phil Factor! Bah! It’s more like The Fool Factor. Who reads this crap? I’m starting a blog on Tumblr.
As always, if you enjoy #ThePhilFactor feel free to share by the Facebook, Twitter or re-blog buttons below. Have a great Tuesday! ~Phil
A good one!
Here is another you may like:
Hey thanks! I’ll go read yours right now.
You have a very sarcastic dog, do figure…how do you think that might have happened?
Yeah, sometimes I’m offended by her attitude. I’m also offended that you didn’t comment on the fantasy football book. That seems like your kind of thing.
So sorry about that. My mind was reeling with possibilities of how I was going to create my own team, who was going to be on it, and more importantly than anything else, what they were going to wear. I’m somewhere between super hero and glittery ballerina theme and as for the members, I think I should recruit Paul Stanley and Gene Simmons since they seem to be doing something football related. What do you think?
I knew you’d be brilliant when it came to football stuff since you seem very much like a jock girl.
Absolutely! You know me so well!
She’s absolutely right about Brian. Now go take her for a nice walk!!
You don’t smell your dog’s butt?
It’s only polite.
dogs are amazing! I always wonder what mine is thinking