Yes, it’s that time of year again. The time when pumpkin invades anything and everything that can be eaten or drank. Ugh. I love pumpkin pie, but I hate the flavor in anything else. Of these ten abomination to humanity pumpkin flavored ideas, only one is fake. Can you guess what it is? Put your guess in the comments.
10. Burger King Japan’s Pumpkin Bomb Burger: To be honest, I’m surprised this burger only exists in Japan. Also, considering their history of bombing by the United States, it seems to be a cruel joke for an American company to sell the Japanese a “Bomb” burger.
9. Pumpkin Pie Vodka: This is one of those things where you think to yourself either, “Oh hell no!” or “Someone just has too much time on their hands,” or perhaps “They already had to be drunk on vodka to come up with this idea.”
8. Pumpkin Spice Hershey’s Kisses: If Pumpkin Spice was one of the Spice Girls I’d probably say Yum! Pumpkin flavor in my chocolate? Yuck!
7. Pumpkin Spice Pringles: Yes! Finally pumpkin flavored potato chips. I’m kidding. I can barely stand potato chips (or crisps for my UK friends) that taste like actual potatoes. Why would I want chips tasting like pumpkin?
6. Pumpkin Spice Mini-Wheats: I’m not entirely sure that Mini-Wheats aren’t corrugated cardboard, so I suppose adding pumpkin can’t make them any worse.
5. Pumpkin Spice Condoms: I’m speechless about this one. Can’t even think of a joke that’s funnier than the reality of this.
4. Lucy’s Gluten Free, Peanut Free Pumpkin Patch Cookies: Hmm… you took out gluten and nuts and added pumpkin to cookies? That’s like taking sauce and cheese out of pizza and adding..umm…well.. something really bad, like pumpkin. If my kids misbehaved I’d punish them by making them eat these.
3. Pumpkin Spice Peeps: This is just wrong. The word abomination comes to mind.
2. Pumpkin Spice Flax Granola Bars: Actually I don’t find anything wrong with this. If you’re going to eat something that tastes like crap, why not make it pumpkin flavored crap?
1. Pumpkin flavored soda! When I’m elected President, or Sexiest Man Alive, whichever comes first, I’m going to commission a task force to find the people that make these kind of things and make them stop.
Ok, one of those ten items is not real, but all the rest are. Put your guess which one isn’t real in the comments.
Nope. It was the condoms
I’m so glad.
Surely the condoms are a hoax? Although, my first thought was Pringles.
You’re right, it’s the condoms
Pumpkin Condoms? .. Would love to know the marketing tagline for that one..
Pumpkin Condoms… For your Halloween-ie
I’m so childish.
hahahah pumpkin spice condoms! OMG LMAO!!!!!!
Yes, that was the fake one
made me laugh 🙂
Ugggh! I hate pumpkin spiced anything. I’m actually more shocked that the Pringles are real than the condoms. I mean…ladies do love pumpkin spice. 🎃
You are too funny!
I think it’s the condoms.
You think correctly!
Yeah, all of these sound pretty bad. What people seem to never mention is that with all these nasty pumpkin flavored things in the fall, we also get a lot of delicious apple flavored things! At least apple tastes good in drinks, candy and cereal. Not sure how it would hold up on a rubber.
LMAO. you make some very good points