10. The Top Ten Rashes Shaped Like Presidents
9. The Ten Most Horrific Diseases You Didn’t Know About
8. Ten Ways Your Pets Might Kill You
7. The Ten Worst Ideas for Top Ten Lists
6. Ten Ways To Tell If Your Spouse Doesn’t Love You
5. The Ten Most Painful Things That Could Happen To You
4. Ten Reasons You’ll Never Really Find Happiness
3. The Ten Most Unusual Bowel Movements Ever
2. Ten Ways Your Children Will Disappoint You
1. Ten Things Living Inside Your Body Right Now
So who wants me to actually look up and create lists for all of these? And which one would be the absolute worst for you to read? Or do you have another suggestion for the list? Have a great Tuesday everyone! ~Phil
I’d love to see your take on ‘rashes that look like presidents.’ In fact, I’m off to google it now…
LOL, let me know what you come up with
Let’s just say that there aren’t any, it was really gross and now I’m itchy…
The ten most unusual bowel movements ever. Definitely that would be the worst one, I usually catch up on reading blogs I follow while I’m eating breakfast. Now you know why I would hate to see that particular one come up in my newsfeed. It might not be all that would ‘come up’ 🙂
Sorry, I didn’t mean to impose that particular mental picture on you during a meal.
Ah, not to worry, I’ve a strong stomach, I’ve had five children so, lol.
Ugh. I don’t think I can just pick one, Phil, though I might have to agree with Jean Reinhardt….that one might be just a bit too far….
So far that one leads in the votes. I may just have to do some internet research
I kinda like Top Ten Things Living Inside You
Like? Or like as the worst possible one?
Like — I like science stuffs!
Top 10 cutest dogs with fleas
Top 10 pics of STDs
Top 10 guys Taylor Swift dated
Top 10 people you wouldn’t want to see naked.
Hmmm… That last one may be one Ill have to do
I was rather hoping for all but I’ll take what I can get.
We’d love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists! Each week we will post a new Top Ten list that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and the Bookish will answer.
Feel free to share mine. I write one every week.