10. A nap solves almost any problem.
9. TV shows and movies are so much better when you watch them over and over until you have the lines memorized and then you watch them some more. (I’m convinced a child invented Netflix)
8. When you’re really bored you should just lay down on the floor no matter where you are.
7. If I cover my eyes I become invisible.
6. Sliding glass doors are a really mean trick.
5. Why do something for yourself if someone else will do it?
4. Sometimes just pointing is enough.
3. If you can’t see it, it doesn’t exist.
2. If you act tired someone will pick you up (this is mostly only applicable to toddlers and women in bars)
1. An ear piercing scream will get you out of almost any situation.
Do you have any fun ones to add from your experience? Please put them in the comments. Have a great Tuesday! ~Phil
Sounds like you’ve picked up some really good advice on how to live life from toddlers!
If you start to cry, men will do anything to make it stop.
That will always remain true and I see nothing wrong with that
If you don’t like your food, just toss it on the floor…..at the very least, you’ll make the dog’s day.
I was going to say this – chucking your spoon on the floor from your high chair is the most hilarious game invented it would seem!
I don’t think I am going to get past #10 on the list today…yawnnn….stretch….zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
For broccoli my stomach hurts
But I’m never to full for dessert.
Haha! Love this. Number 1 is true. I’ve tried this many times!
So funny as always!
Totally agree! I guess I need to grow up!
10 – yes I call it snoozy snoozy time
9 – I know all the lines to Friends
8 – I sit at the top of the stairs
7 – if they can’t see me I can’t see them
6 – especially the revolving ones that you have to push after being used to an automatic version
5 – of course, suckers
4 – I’m all about the talking with my hands
3 – junk cupboard
2 – hmm
1 – or an eyebrow…
I wish I had known about the anatomy of a toddler’s brain 3 children ago!