It appears that Donald Trump will win the Republican nomination for President. In the United States this is big news and the subject of much debate and consternation. I’d be curious what my friends from other countries have heard and think about this. Let’s try to pick a suitable vice-presidential candidate for him. Here are some possibilities and their pros and cons
10. Freddy Krueger: Pros: has the same complexion as Trump. Cons: Finds Trump to be the only thing scarier than himself.
9. Osama Bin Laden: Pros: Hates other cultures as much as Trump. Cons: Dead. Well, Trump is dead inside, so that’s not really a big drawback.
8. Attila the Hun: Pros: Can carry the Hun vote. Cons: It is said that there was never a surviving first person account of his appearance. At the same time we all wish we didn’t have to see Trump as much as we do.
7. “Bloody” Mary the First, Queen of England: Pros: Loved burning at the stake anyone who disagreed with her ideologies. Trump would love that idea. Cons: She’s a woman and Trump hates women.
6. Dr. Phil: Pros: Obnoxious blowhard just like Trump. Cons: Trump doesn’t want anyone to speak as loudly and stupidly as he does.
5. Jeffrey Dahmer: Pros: As a serial killer and cannibal he wouldn’t be shocked or appalled by Donald Trump. Cons: Although a cannibal, he would be nauseous over most of what Trump says.
4. Dr. H. H. Holmes: Pros: First serial killer in American history. He built a hotel just so he could kill guests. Cons: Trump would find it wasteful that he put mints on the pillows every night before killing his guests.
3. Vlad the Impaler: Pros: His fame as inspiration for the fictional character Dracula would certainly draw voter interest. Cons: Trump would be opposed to working with anyone more famous than him.
2. Darth Vader: Pros: Commanding stage presence. Cons: Darth wears a plastic helmet on his head. Trump wears a plastic helmet of hair on his head.
1. Satan: Pros: Enjoys hatred and violence as much as Trump. Cons: Put off by the fact that Trump is “too evil.”
Yes, I know it’s Wednesday and this is a day late. So sue me. Anyway, do you have any other suggestions for Trump running mates? If you’re from another country, what do you think about the possibility of Donald Trump as President? If this post didn’t scare you too much, feel free to share it on FB by hitting the share button below. Have a great Wednesday! ~Phil