10. A nap solves almost any problem. (I find this still applies in adulthood)
9. TV shows and movies are so much better when you watch them over and over until you have the lines memorized and then you watch them some more. (I’m convinced a child invented Netflix)
8. When you’re really bored you should just lay down on the floor no matter where you are.
7. If I cover my eyes I become invisible. (Wouldn’t it be great if this were true? At work this would come in handy)
6. Sliding glass doors are a really mean trick.
5. Why do something for yourself if someone else will do it?
4. Sometimes just pointing is enough. (If only this worked when you’re dating!)
3. If you can’t see it, it doesn’t exist.
2. If you act tired someone will pick you up (this is mostly only applicable to toddlers and women in bars)
1. An ear piercing scream will get you out of almost any situation.
Do you have any fun ones to add from your experience? Please put them in the comments. Have a great Tuesday! ~Phil