10. She’s never secretly texting in the bathroom.
9. She buys lots of new flannel lingerie
8. Suddenly begins going to nighttime barn raisings with “the girls.”
7. Comes home with straw in her hair.
6. She suddenly has this new “butter churn” move in the bedroom.
5. Buys a loom
4. Seems oddly aroused when she sees horses on television.
3. She receives an actual handwritten letter in the mail which you are unable to read because it’s in cursive.
2. Announces that she’s going to the Amish pub to participate in a wet bonnet contest.
1. Gets a tattoo of an Amish hat with the caption “Once you go black you never go back”
You would not believe some of the creepy terms I had to put into Google to find the pictures and get ideas for this. As always, if you enjoyed #ThePhilFactor please share by hitting the Facebook, Twitter or re-blog button below. Also, if you haven’t voted for the Annual Bloggers Bash Awards, I’d be grateful if you’d go HERE and vote for me as Funniest Blogger. Have a great Tuesday! ~Phil