If my wife checks my search history without knowing I wrote this, she is going to be very upset. These are all real, except one. Try to be the first person in the comments to guess which one.
10. GlutenFreeSingles.com: Fifteen years ago no one on the planet knew what gluten was. I’m tempted to go to one of their live dating events and spike the punch with gluten.
9. ClownDating.com: To which all the ladies reading this reply, “They’re all clowns.”
8. StachePassions.com: A site for men with facial hair and the ladies who love it. At least I hope it’s not a site where men find women with mustaches.
7. MagicMatch.com: A dating site for grown up lovers of the Harry Potter books and movies. It would have to be magic for any of these nerds to find a date any other way.
6. SeaCaptainDate.com: The tag line is: “Find your first mate!” I’m pretty sure it might as well say Find your first date. Ladies if you date a “sea captain” keep in mind that if he decides to kill you he has a whole ocean in which to dispose of your body.
5. ZombiePassions.com: “A 100% free online dating & social networking site for zombies, zombie lovers & people who have been working in a dead-end job for too long.” Look, I like zombies as much as the next guy, but I don’t want my girlfriend to look like one.
4. CanDoBetter.com: This site is both pure genius and pure evil. You submit photos of yourself and your significant other. Users of the site vote. Whoever is deemed to be able to do better than their current lover gets admitted to the site to find someone better. How horrible would it be to go on there and find a picture of your significant other already there?
3. DiaperMates.com: The site where people who like to pretend they’re giant babies go to find other like minded individuals. Don’t click the link. Trust me on this. I’m not kidding.
2. FurryMate.com: If you like to dress up like a cartoon animal and get jiggy with it, this is the site for you. I wonder if fur balls are ever a problem?
1. Amish-Online-Dating.com: Apparently everyone on this site is a fraud. You can’t be Amish and use the internet! If I was going to sign up for a dating site this would be it though.
This post may be humorous for some and helpful for others. Did you guess which was the fake dating site?