11. On Cinco de Mayo every year thirteen people die while reading blogs. Ok, I made that one up, but the rest might be true because I read them on the internet.
10. FDA regulations allow 10 insects and 35 fruit fly eggs per 8 oz of raisins. Yum! Natures candy!
9. When the sun goes out we will only have eight minutes and nineteen seconds before it gets very, very cold.
8. Your cell phone has more bacteria than your toilet.
7. The movie Toy Story is full of references to the movie The Shining. See that capet in Sid’s room? Same one from the Overlook Hotel in The Shining.
6. Depending upon the brand of toilet paper you use, fecal matter can travel through up to ten layers.
5. If you can smell it, then there are microscopic particles of it in your nose. We breathe in about a liter of farts per day.
4. There is a real island to the South of Mexico City that is said to be one of the most haunted places in the world. The place is called, Isle de la Muñecas, or Island of the Dolls, and hanging in its trees are thousands of extremely scary dolls that are constantly watching.The story goes that the caretaker of the island began hanging the dolls up in trees after he found the body of girl in the water. As time went by, the caretaker began to complain that he heard voices whispering for him to come back to the place where he found the drowned girl. No one paid attention until the day he was found dead, drowned in the same place as she had, no witnesses except for the thousands of glass eyes nearby.
3. Over the course of our lifetime we inadvertently eat two pounds of dirt.
2. In the United States 2500 left handed people die every year due to using equipment designed for right handers.
1. The odds of you dying on your way to buy a lottery tickets are actual better than your odds of winning the lottery.
Which one disturbs you the most? Personally, I’m a little worried about the left handers. I’m not one, but it would be a shame to see their species become extinct. Have a great Cinco de Mayo! ~Phil