Psychics are people too. When they’re not reading minds, predicting the future or communicating with the spirit of your Great Aunt Maude, they’re out there looking for love just like the rest of us. I imagine though that their special skills allow them to try a much different approach when meeting someone. Here are the Top Ten Psychic Pickup Lines:
10. I know your future and it’s me.
9. You’re fine. How am I?
8. Let me read your palm. No, not on the table.
7. I’ve been in touch with your great, great grandmother and she wants you to date me.
6. It’s not you, it’s me. Don’t worry, this will make sense in about 6 months.
5. I see a tremendous amount of pleasure in your future.
4. Don’t talk to that guy. He’ll only lead to heartbreak. I on the other hand…
3. I already know what you like
2. Do you have a dog? You do? I’m a pet psychic. Take me to your apartment immediately.
1. Why yes, I do have crystal balls.
Have a great Tuesday! I know you will. ~Phil
Copyright ThePhilFactor.com 2023
Gary Spivey! I forgot about him. I wish I had a funny psychic joke to go with this comment, but I haven’t had my coffee yet. As usual, good stuff, Phil.
Gary Spivey is a funny enough psychic joke already!
Nice pick-up lines. I’d send you this comment telepathically but, you know, my psychic powers ain’t what they used to be.
HAHAHA!! Amazing! Thanks for the laugh, I am ready to go to work now!
Pingback: The Top Ten Phil Factor Posts of 2018! | The Phil Factor
Pingback: Happy 14th Blogiversary To Me! | The Phil Factor
Pingback: The Mystery of Psychic Pick-up Lines | The Phil Factor
Pingback: The Psychics First Date | The Phil Factor
I posted my comment telepathically but forgot what it was. Remind me , please.