10. Going about your normal day you have a random thought that is followed, without pause, by the thought, “I’ll have to put that on my blog.”
9. Your hear a joke or see a movie and you think to yourself, “I’ll bet IdahoBlogWoman274 would think that was funny.”
8. You use your work computer for blogging more than working.
7. You actually think that your thoughts, life, or ideas are so interesting that you’ve got more than one blog.
6. You’ve upgraded, your computer so that you can blog better, whatever than means.
5. The word “blogiversary” is now part of your vocabulary.
4. You like people in the blog world better than the ones in the real world.
3. When you go on a family vacation you take your laptop with you and berate every helpless desk clerk unfortunate enough to work for a hotel with a bad internet connection.
2. Your draft folder has more posts than you’ve actually published.
1. You think that you’re so important that you include you’re own name in the title of your blog as if people will think to themselves, “Holy s#@t! A blog by Phil! I’d better go read that!”
I’m guilty of many, but not all of these, and I know some of you are guilty of others in this list. Feel free to add some of you’re own in the comments. I’d love to hear them. Have a great Tuesday! ~Phil