Before anybody gets their knickers in a twist, I’m not trying to say anything political here. I’m just making jokes and I’d make them regardless of who the President is. I’m a registered independent. Here are ten quotes. In the comments tell me which ones belong to Darth Vader and which are from Donald Trump. Don’t be fooled by the italics either.
10. “I have brought peace, freedom, justice, and security to my new empire.”
9. “In the end you’re not measured by how much you undertake but by what you finally accomplish.”
8. “Anyone who thinks my story is anywhere near over is sadly mistaken.”
7. “I am altering the deal. Pray I don’t alter it any further.”
6. “Sometimes by losing a battle you find a new way to win the war.”
5. “Now release your anger. Only your hatred can destroy me.”
4. “I actually don’t have a bad hairline.”
3. “Be careful not to choke on your convictions.”
2. “I find your lack of faith disturbing.”
1. ” I believe they like making me out to be something more sinister than I really am.”
So can you guess which 5 quotes are Darth Vader and which 5 are from Trump? Show me how smart you are in the comments. Also, the quotes in italics are from both. I just alternated lines to break up the monotony.
Have a great Tuesday! ~Phil