While Hillary was Secretary of State she used her personal phone and personal e-mail account to send work e-mails because it was too difficult for her to manage two cell phones. Great, she can’t manage two cell phones but she wants to manage all 50 of our states? This past week about 300 of her e-mails were released to the public. Here are some surprising quotes from them:
10. Yes, President Mamoud of Gosnulia, here is my bank account information. Send the 500 million dollars. I get to keep half if I write you a check, right?
9. This email confirms your order of two tickets to Wiz Khalifa on May 26 at the Quicken Loans Arena. Your card has been charged $92.95
8. Look, Monica, I paid you for taking care of Bill so I wouldn’t have to, and no I do not need your services again.
7. Your subscription to The Phil Factor is confirmed. You will receive an email each time he publishes a post.
6. Who is this Ben Gazi they keep asking me about? Is he anyone I need to know about?
5. Your spa appointment for a Brazilian is confirmed for 1:30 on Tuesday. You must give 24 hours notice of cancellation or you will be charged.
4. The Phil Factor? What is The Phil Factor? No I won’t interview for him.
3. I’ve been working my glutes. Did you see me in the orange pantsuit today? How does my ass look?
2. Dammit! What’s my Tinder password again?
1. Get me Justin Bieber! If Bill can have Monica I can have Justin. I don’t care what it costs! Just do it. There’s just something about the Biebs that makes me want him to be the secretary of my state.
Have a great Tuesday! ~Phil
People who are famous for being famous without doing anything of skill or importance. As much as we mock them we all would probably take their improbable fame and fortune in a heartbeat.
10. Kardashian’s: I could have made up the whole list from them if I listed them individually.
9. Paris Hilton: Her family owns the hotel chain but why don’t we know any of their names?
8. Kato Kaelin: If you live in the States you know his name. The infamous O.J. Simpson house guest with the tragic mullet that was about 5 years past it’s prime.
7. Monica Lewinsky: You’ve got to give her credit for her guts. Hitting on the most powerful man in the world is a gutsy move. Now she’s in the press whining that she can’t get a job because of her notoriety. Boo freaking hoo. What did you think would happen?
6. Snooki: The former Jersey Shore star is making a living off a few years of drinking and hooking up for the cameras. Big deal! We’ve all did that in our twenties.
5. Kelly Osbourne: It pays to be the daughter of a famous rocker. Just ask Liv Tyler.
4. Posh Spice: Had she not bended for Beckham we wouldn’t know her first name and she’d be a distant memory like all the other Spice Girls. Quick, what’s Scary Spice’s real name? What is she doing now? My point exactly.
3. The Royal Family of England: They’re not actually governing the country so what do they do to deserve 24/7 media coverage?
2. Dr. Drew: He’s made a living off the misery and problems of the famous like some kind of psychiatric parasite. (picture credit: ROFLRAZZLE.com)
1. Hillary Clinton: Now I know you think I’m going to relate this to #6 but I’m not. Hillary Clinton my be the most famous wife ever. She gravy trained being the Governor’s wife into First Lady of the United States into Senator then to Secretary of State into author and Presidential candidate. If she left Bill I’d have a lot more respect for her, but she stayed for her own political gain.
As always, if you enjoyed #ThePhilFactor please feel free to share on Facebook, Twitter, or by reblogging. Have a great Tuesday! ~Phil