These are the top ten most wildly popular Phil Factor posts of 2017 based on views. If you missed them the first time, just click the title. They’re new to you!
10. Dear Women, We Are Not Them: Considering the public outrage over virtually every famous man being a creep and predator, I’m surprised this one didn’t get even more views.
9. Do Drugs, Not Hugs: My humorous ode to those that aren’t fans of physical contact with mere acquaintances. There’s a poll at the end of this one. You should go vote.
8. Dear Donald Trump,: Mr. Trump didn’t ask for my advice, but I gave it to him anyway. This one got a ton of shares to other social media.
7. Want a Million Dollars? Make Your Bed (and other things that will make you rich): Is there something to be learned from the habits of the uber wealthy and my sarcastic comments about them?
6. Facebook People vs. Twitter People: Is there really a difference, or do we act differently on different social media?
5. Blogger Stereotypes: Are You One? Are you as original as you think? Maybe not.
4. My Psychic Predictions for 2017: I got a couple right and some were near misses that might still pan out. Come back on Saturday for my Earth shattering psychic predictions for 2018!
3. Music Monday! The Strangest Thing I’ve Ever Seen on A Music Stage: This one completely surprised me. I posted a video of Judas Priest‘s Rob Halford singing with #Babymetal, an unusual Japanese heavy metal act, and the next day I had, for about a week, the most popular blog in Japan.
2. Me and Billie Joe Armstrong: My musical story from childhood until now. And in spite of the brilliant writing, not even an e-mail yet from the frontman of “God’s favorite band“.
1. People Are Stupid, So Why Should It Be …: My frustration with a lot of stupidity in the world. Based on this posts popularity, either a lot of people love Depeche Mode, or they love to hate.
Honorable Mention Goes To: Could There Be Snakes in YOUR Can? This was one of my favorites that just missed the top ten. You’re welcome to share any or all of these on social media. Have a great Tuesday! ~Phil
All beauties, each and every one!
Thank you! You are too kind! More
All were entertaining. But always like the predictions.
The snakes in the can one haunts me to this day!
I liked the serious tone and meaningful message of #10. It made me actually “like” you, Phil. 😉
You didn’t like me before?
Well, you’re an “acquired taste,” Phil. (Ha! 😉)