Do you ever feel like somebody’s watching you? Here is my quarterly reminder that anything you type into a search engine is going to be read by someone somewhere and maybe put on a blog. Do yourself a favor and sign out of your Google account before you go searching stuff. Remember a couple years ago when there was that Ashley Madison data breach? This could be so much worse. I’ll keep the names to myself, for now…
10. Real sexting conversations to read in Hindi: This search term has been responsible for over 6,000 views of my blog in just the last three months. If you know someone who speaks Hindi, please give them a hug, or maybe more.
9. Pick up lines psychic: I imagine that psychics have to be pretty awesome at coming up with great pick up lines. How can you go wrong when you know what they’re going to say?
8. Sharknado 5 cameo: First, look at my profile pic on the top left. Now go back and watch Sharknado 5. Keeps your eyes open at about the 31 minute mark.
7. Canadian’s foot fetish: Sorry Canada, but you’ve been outed. Or do you say ooted?
6. Fidget spinners are for idiots: I think this one speaks for itself.
5. The Brady Bunch tmnt: The Brady Bunch and the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles? Of course they come together on my blog. All because of this awesome interview.
4. Fun Safe Words: Looking to spice things up in the bedroom but don’t want things to go to far? Yup, #ThePhilFactor has your back. Just read this
3. Hilarious charities: Apparently Google thinks that my blog is the answer to this search. They could not be more wrong, unless you want to buy my new book, then go ahead a feel charitable all you want!
2. top ten things you need to know in zombie politics: I have a hard time believing that this isn’t related to our current president.
1. want to kill people who chew loudly: I know it’s tempting, but you really shouldn’t.
So what are the strangest search terms that have brought people to your blog?
Have a great Saturday! ~Phil